How you can make your website SEO friendly?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It means the process of improving your site to increase its visibility for relevant searches. Search engines such as Google and Bing use bots to crawl pages on the web, going from site to site, collecting information about those pages and putting them in an index.
How did it work?
The search engine performs three functions that are crawl , index, rank. The various search engines are google, bing, yahoo,ask.com, and Google is the best among all. Search engine optimization is a vital part of online marketing because search is one of the primary ways that users navigate the web. If the ranking increases because no. of visitors increases to your website, that will improve the business. The page you are delivered to after you enter a search query is called the search engine results page (aka SERP). The SERP presents you with organic results as well as pay-per-click ads (or PPC).
URL should be unerring
– Include vital keywords in your URL. it only focuses on the best one keyword.
– Use (-) rather than (_) its means that when we wanted to use complex keywords such as longterm, we should write as long-term
– Choose a static URL address over Dynamic.
– It should be Descriptive and relevant.
Keywords and its phrases
– Make a list of relevant keywords that users typed into a search bar when they look for an appropriate one.
– you can use Google planner to search for keywords. It is freely available. For this, you have to set up your account and need to give information related to your website by you will get a list of keywords.
– Mix different kinds of keywords that are generic, board match, and long-tail it is the most strategic technique to get a various variety of traffic.
-In content, the best places to put your keywords are headlines, subheadings, bolded sections within a text, and anchor texts
-Website optimization is a long-term process that requires carefully tracking all your efforts. When it comes to keywords, you have to know which ones work in favor of your rankings.
Focus on content
_ Content of the website is most important for SEO nowadays. Try to provide useful and actionable information for users and update content.
_ your contents should be of high quality means faultless. Excessive misspellings and poor grammar can only harm your website’s rankings.– A site that has information that unique and valuable, it will gain more exposure in the SERPs.
-Images are a great addition to any site, but they can bog down your site with large file sizes. To improve load time, compress image sizes to help your site load faster.
– By optimizing all of the images, videos, and Gifs you can improve the speed of your website.
-Large page size decreases the loading speed of your website.
-The slow loading speed can increase the bounce rate of your website, which directly affects your search engine ranking.
– The loading speed of your website should not be more than 6 to 8 sec because users expect results in less duration.
-Internal linking helps Google discover these pages and index them in the search results. This practice helps search engines find new pages on your website and index them.
– Domains which end with .org (for organization), .edu (for education), .info (for information), .gov (for the government) have higher domain authority than commercial websites and are much better trusted by search engines.
-links from quality and trusted websites that attract a high amount of traffic can have a good impact on your website’s rankings.
-crafting an SEO strategy for your business, that should plan which link building strategies you will invest in it.
-A title tag describes what your domain is all about. It is one short sentence in which you describe your online space.
-You should use an ALT attribute to help engine crawlers better understand the meaning of an image because search engines do not recognize images.
-A meta description is a short paragraph, and allow you to introduce your brand before a searcher pays a visit to your site and sees the products that you offer.
-It should be short, catchy, and original enough to attract the attention of those people who are your targeted audience.
– Header tags are the headings that designate the start of a section. The title of this section is a header.
– For better responses, create a better-optimized site, integrate responsive design into your website’s design, that they keep traffic on your page longer.
– They can access your site on a mobile phone, tablet, or desktop, they will get the version of your website that is best for their device.
-Responsive design allows your website to adapt to whatever device a user is using.
Use responsive design
– Content should not repeat in the website.you can use a canonical tag that points out which page should consider as original with duplicated content.
-you should provide a clear structure of each piece of content. Use headlines, subheadings, bullets, and bolds in the most relevant sections of your copy.
Optimizing your site and content with these factors in mind can help your pages rank higher in the search results. You can use SEO tools to achieve the mentioned above.By these tips, you can optimize your website and helps in increasing traffic load and rankings.